Kacip Fatimah or known scientifically as Labisia pumila is one of the most sought after female tonic herbs from the Malaysian rainforest. It has been used traditionally for generations by our ancestors to enhance feminine vitality.
The ingredients are processed via freeze-dried technique to maintain its goodness before encapsulated. Nu FemmeTM is a product of several years of scientific research and highly recommended herbal supplement for women.
Nu FemmeTM also contains Akar Serapat (Parameria glandulifera), Mengkudu (Morinda citrifolia) and Manjakani (Quercus infectoria) or also known as gall nuts that provides properties for good health. Nu FemmeTM is highly beneficial as a post-partum supplement thus the synergistic effects of active ingredients promote feminine vitality and overall well being.
2 capsules per day (after breakfast or dinner).
Each 350mg vegetable capsule contains:
Labisia pumilia 60mg
Cortex Parameria glandulifera 60mg
Fructus Morinda citrifolia 150mg
Gall nuts 20mg
Traditionally used for general health maintenance, to improve blood circulation and suitable for women after childbirth.
Not suitable for pregnant women.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out reach of children.
Recommended Retail Price
RM 68.00 per bottle (60 vegetable capsules)
This is traditional preparation. If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor.
- LATEST NEWS ON Nu-Prep
- 28.03.2010 Hanya Ekstrak Akar Tongkat Ali Berkesan read more...
- 13.01.2010 New Straits Times – Think You're Having a Bad Day? read more…
- 19.01.2010 Metro Harian Bisnes – Biotropics cari 1,000 peruncit. read more…
- 19.01.2010 Metro – Product Training to Retailers in Kota Bahru. read more…
- nu-Prep Advertisements
- 20.01.2010 New Straits Times.
click here to view...
- 24.01.2010 Metro Ahad. click here to view...