Physta™, a standardized Tongkat Ali extract contains numerous phenolic components, tannins, high molecular weight polysaccharide, glycoprotein and mucopolysacharides. Physta™ is scientifically tested thus carries an extensive list of pre-clinical and clinical studies to ensure premium performance and safety.Physta® is a standardised Tongkat Ali extract, which have undergone extensive clinical research to determine its impact on improving the quality of life, hormone levels, fertility, strength and overall health.Its effectiveness is proven through 14 clinical studies, and 21 toxicology studies both in-vitro and animals, tested to determine safe and effective dosage for various functions.
IMPROVES FITNESS & STAMINA
Researchers at the Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia did randomized clinical trial of 109 male subjects aged between 30-55 years, for a period of three (3) months with placebo, found:
There are significant improvements involving physical function
There are significant improvements involving lust, ability and sexual satisfaction
Improvement of the production of semen and sperm quality Improving body fitness
The decrease in body fat in subjects BMI > 25
Improvement of testosterone and healthy aging process in men with Hypogonadism
1. Shaiful Bahari Ismail, Wan Mohd Zahiruddin Wan Mohammad, Annie George, Nik Hazlina Nik Hussai, Zatul Mufiza Musthapa Kamal, and Eckehard Liske, “Randomized Clinical Trial on the Use of PHYSTA Freeze-Dried Water Extract of Eurycoma longifolia for the Improvement of Quality of Life and Sexual Well-Being in Men,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 429268, 10 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/429268.
Supports Healthy Hormone Levels
A randomized clinical trial on 26 male subjects who struggle with sex drive reduction between 40-65 years of age for a period of 12 weeks with placebo, found:
Significant improvement in erectile stiffness and sexual health satisfaction and sexual performance
A significant reduction in symptom score Aging Men (AMS) such as reducing the level of anxiety, weakness, improvements in sexual desire and so on.
2. Tambi MI, Imran MK, Henkel RR. ―Standardised water-soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late-onset hypogonadism?‖Andrologia.2012 May; 44 Suppl 1:226-30. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.2011.01168.x. Epub 2011 Jun 15
An open-label clinical trial was conducted on 75 male subjects who struggle with idiopathic infertility (infertility which the cause is unknown), aged between 28-71 years with 200mg Physta®(Nu-Prep Lelaki) within 9 months, found:
Significant improvements in sperm quality
Significant improvements in the amount of semen production
Increased levels of fertility: spontaneous pregnancy by 14.7% and 60% of the subjects qualified for the following non-invasive assisted reproductive technology (ART)
3. Tambi, M.I. & Imran, K. ―Eurycoma longifolia Jack in managing idiopathic male infertility.‖ Asian Journal of Andrology (2010). 12:376-380.
4. Udani J, Gruenwald J, Miller M, George A, Mufiza M, Abas A (2011). “Effects of a Proprietary Freeze-dried Water Extract of Eurycoma longifolia on Sexual Performance and Well-being in Men with Reduced Sexual Potency.” Oral paper presented at the ‘Natural Supplements: An Evidence-Based Update‘ conference by ‘The Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine’ held on January 20-22, 2012 at The Hilton San Diego Bayfront, San Diego, California.
E. longifolia reviews in various studies on animals and in vitro including clinical trials found that:
An energy additive, aphrodisiac, ergogenic botany
Helps to restore muscle fatigue, anti–stress
An adaptogen that has an effect in optimizing men‘s health
5. Tambi, M.I. “Nutrients and botanicals for optimizing men‘s health: Examining the evidence for Eurycoma longifolia jack, the Malaysian Ginseng in men‘s health.” Poster presented at Nanjing, China. Abstract published in Asian Journal of Andrology (2009). Vol. 11(5):25-95.
A randomized study of 31 female subjects, aged between 45-59 years, who exercise with moderately intensive force for a period of 12 weeks using Tongkat Ali extract 100mg, found:
Supplements add fat-free mass
Increase muscle strength
6. Sarina, M.Y (2009). Effects of strength training and Tongkat Ali (Eurycomalongifolia) supplementation on strength and muscle size in middle-aged women. 4th Asia-Pacific Conference
A pilot study on 14 male subjects who perform intensive strength training program for 5 weeks using a water solution of 100mg extract of Eurycoma longifolia Jack, found:
The significant increase in lean body mass
A significant reduction in body fat percentage
The increase in fat-free mass
The increase in muscle strength and size
Benefits of ergogenic
7. Hamzah, S. and Yusof, A. (2003). The ergogenic effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack: A pilot study.. British Journal of Sports Medicine. Vol. 37:464-470. (007)
Improves Muscle Tone
A pilot study on 6 male subjects who do intensive strength training program with an average age of 28.3 ± 1.96 years old for 5 weeks with 50mg Physta® found:
Participants muscle circumference increased from 30.7 ± 1.8 to 32.1 ±2.2 cm
Test RM (repetition maximum) and muscle sEMG (burning speed of weak muscles) showed increment
8. Sareena, H.H. and Ashril Y. (2002). A preliminary study on the anabolic effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack. Abstract. 12th Commonwealth International Sport Conference 2002.
A research organization in the United States, Supplement Watch Inc conducted research in the form of “Randomized, Placebo–Controlled Trial” or RCT (randomized, controlled by the use of a placebo) on 63 subjects, men and women who suffer from moderate stress or “moderate stress”. After taking Physta® for 4 weeks, it was found:
Symptoms of stress include tension, anger and confusion have come down substantially and significantly
Reduction of stress hormones such as cortisol and increasing testosterone – the hormone profile of a healthy increase in fighting stress.
The study concluded that Physta® can help fight everyday stress as well as the effects of nutritional stress, lack of sleep and physical activity.
9. Talbott SM, Talbott JA, George A, Pugh M (2013) Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013 May 26;10(1):28
In a pilot study conducted by Liaoning Sport Science Institute, Shenyang, China ‘and analyzed in conjunction with researchers from the University of Western Cape, South Africa’– a total of 23 subjects both men and women in the age group of 57-72 years and physically active were given Physta® for 5 weeks. The study found:
Tangible and significant increase in testosterone levels and muscular force.
The study also found that the increase was more pronounced for men than women subjects. All levels of blood biochemistry and the security indicates normal
10.Henkel RR, Wang R, Bassett S, Chen T, Liu N, Zhu Y, Tambi MI (2013) Tongkat Ali as a Potential Herbal Supplement for Physically Active Male and Female Seniors—A Pilot Study. Phytother. Res. Published online in Wiley Online Library (wileyonlinelibrary.com) DOI: 10.1002/ptr.5017